OrbusVR is still in pre-release testing. In order to participate, you must have backed the game at the Founder tier or higher. For more information on getting the game, see our Buying the Game guide.
- August 18th at 12 PM CST - August 21st at 11 PM CST
- September 15th at 12 PM CST - September 19th at 11 PM CST
- October 20th at 12 PM CST - October 27th at 11 PM CST
- November 15th at 12 PM CST - December 8th at 12 PM CST
After November 15th, we will be treating the servers as though they are in "production mode," meaning that they will remain up 24/7. Rather than scheduled testing periods, from that point on we will roll out content patches when needed. So the server may go down for brief periods of time for maintenance or to introduce new features, but the default from that point on will be "the game is always available to play."
- Head Start begins December 13th at 12 PM CST and lasts for 24 hours
- Early Access begins December 15th at 12 PM CST
The Head Start period is only available to players who purchased the game prior to December 1st.
The game will enter Early Access after the Closed Beta ends. At this point there will be no more full character wipes, and the game will be considered to be "live." This is also when the game will appear on Steam and other distribution platforms.
Return to Main Page